My favorite holiday is tomorrow. I love Thanksgiving not just for the food, but for the feelings of gratitude I feel for my family and friends.
I love this holiday because there are no presents involved; just a day to appreciate each other a little more. A day to be grateful for all that we have. And a day to give to those who don’t have as much.
I wish every day was Thanksgiving. Can you imagine how much nicer we’d be to each other?
Even watching the news on TV is happy on Thanksgiving. Any stranger you interact with is a pleasant encounter. And you won’t see all those angry political posts on Facebook, just messages of love on Thanksgiving. You know… it is possible to cultivate a practice of gratitude every day, not just on Thanksgiving.
you can find out more Scientific research says that when you are actively feeling grateful it is more beneficial to your physical health than being on a vacation.
That’s cool. Especially since being grateful is FREE and going on vacation is expensive.
http://bossons-fute.fr/?fimerois=site-de-rencontres-ecolo&1fa=1a Feeling Grateful = Lasting Happiness
Here’s some ideas to create a gratitude practice that will last all year long:
1. site rencontre petit lu Keep a gratitude journal. It’s so easy. Keep a notebook by your bed and every night before you go to sleep write 4 things you’re grateful for.
2. Our site When you think something negative about a person (or yourself) try to switch it around and think of something positive.
3. internet Decide not to gossip, complain, or criticize for 10 days. If you slip up (and you will) just reset and try again.
4. i was reading this Help someone each day. It doesn’t matter how you help just do it every day. For example, if you’re driving and you mindfully allow someone to come into your lane–even this is helpful.
5. price for starlix Notice what you’re doing every day and in the moment be grateful. For example, while you are eating lunch think about how delicious your food tastes, how fortunate you are to have enough food, or how grateful you are that your body processes and digests the food you eat with ease.
*Don’t forget most of all to stay in the present. BE HERE NOW. When you are focused in this moment right now, all is well. When you think about the future you may feel anxious and when you think of the past you may feel depressed. In the moment is where gratitude and peace live.
Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving and a feeling of lasting gratitude.
In Love and Light,